Saturday 21 May 2011

Denim Excellence

I thought I would talk gush about my love for denim cutoffs.  I love them.  If I could I would live in them.  On a daily basis I find myself muttering 'not again', but I can't help it I'm hopelessly in love with them.  Whatever the season they will always make an apperance in my wardrobe. Since early Spring, watching hoardes of celebrities basking in the American sun with their Daisy Dukes and sunkissed limbs has made me envious to say the least.  Living in Scotland means I'm still teaming mine with tights.  So in honour of the fabulous denim short a little homage of fabulous girls wearing this magnificent piece of clothing...


They are so effortlessly cool it's unbearble.  Taking the ever beautiful Rachel Bilson as an example she dresses her cutoffs with a simple long sleeved white tee, ankle boots and tops off her outfit with a pair of Rayban Wayferer's - classic.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment