Tuesday 7 June 2011

Cracking Coral

So I'm on the hunt for an outfit for Saturday night and I've just come across these super wow shorts that I'm going to build the rest of my outfit around...

Topshop shorts
I love the colour of these shorts, coral is a summer favourite of mine.  The detail on the shorts is fabulous so I don't want to over do it.  I'm thinking simple top (cream, cropped - but not massively so, loose?) and my most favourite necklace in the world...



As for shoes....these please!
ASOS Black Bitten Leather Platform
(shoes = extravagance, so....'hello shoes I've worn hundreds of times!')

B x


5 comments:

  1. Those shorts are actually gorgeous, do I dare ask how much? *waits with baited breath*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. £55.....not too terrible for such pretty-ness!
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, don't you want wedges with that?...

    ;)


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I love those shorts!! Coral is a colour addiction of mine right now :)

    ReplyDelete