Saturday 4 June 2011

....yes please

As I've already mentioned I have serious love for wedges, here are a few of my favourites on the high street at the moment...

Zara, denim wedge
Topshop, Walberg
Melissa + Alexandre Herchcovitch purple wedges
This is a mere snipet of my wedge lusts, I don't want to turn into a wedge bore!  I think that the three selected comfortably cover a variety of occasions therefore I should probably go ahead and make a few purchases...

Coming a little off topic I just want to quickly chat about Melissa shoes.  I'm quite new to the name Melissa and at first I wasn't so sure....now I am completely sure that they are fantastic!  They are so unique, the colours and designs, not to mention the collaborations, are fabulous.  Plus they have the most amazing sweet aroma!

B x

4 comments:

  1. ohh liking the walberg wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wedges too, especially how comfy they are for a night out! Those Topshop wedges are amazing and such an easy way to do the colour blocking trend too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love wedges, my a million year old pair have just died and i'm desperately seeking replacements! good choices
    have a look at my blog

    X Zoe X
    http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete