Friday 30 March 2012

Neon brights...

I love bright, so here is my top 11 (I know it doesn't sound right but I didn't want to cut one out!) neon bright items for this season...

1.  ASOS  2.  TED BAKER  3.  VIVIENNE WESTWOD + MELISSA  4.  ROBERTO CAVALLI  5.  TOPSHOP  6.  EMILIO PUCCI  7.  TED BAKER  8.  ACCESSORIZE   9.  ASOS  10.  RAY-BAN    11.  MISS SELFRIDGE




From this I would be wearing the Ted Baker shorts, Miss Selfridge shoes and ASOS clutch.  Or the Topshop jeans, Ray-Bans and Accessorize bangles.  But this is just two of the few fun options you can do here.

B x

2 comments:

  1. oooh this makes me excited for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comments! Great picks! Love love love the ASOS clutch! I just need to give in and buy it! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete