Wednesday 1 June 2011

Do you want wedges with that?

I love this little dress and this little dress gets alot of love...

 Dress Yumi, wedges Topshop

I'm a HUGE Yumi fan, they make the most adorable dresses which I find are particularly great for wearing during the day (I currently have my eye on the Arti Summer Dress - so beautiful!).  Paired with this little tea dress are my new wedges.  Oh how I love wedges.  These ones are great because they literally go with everything in my summer wardrobe and are incredibly comfy.  

B x

3 comments:

  1. ahh that dress is so adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you definitely nailed this outfit :) I adore both the dress and the wedges! I wish I had summer sandals as perfect as thoooose. *turns green with envy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognise that dress. And those wedges are great (better than the Aldo ones you returned)!

    ReplyDelete